2.4

I went to sabarro in pearlridge on Labor Day. When I was waiting in line, the employee asked may I help you.

When I was about to say what I wanted, he says if your not ready I'll go help the next customer. I was so mad I said I want to buy a whole pizza. I get to choose 5 toppings. So I when I was choosing my toppings, it felt like I was rushed.

He was so rude. When I told him to cut it in 12 slices, he goes and says why don't you get 32. I didn't like his customer service. He did the same to my sister.

I almost asked for my money back. So irritating.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sbarro Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 07, 2016.

Comments

New Shagunnu, Niger, Nigeria #1209085

im sorry i usually dont do this but i think if i write bad reviews about bad companies i should write a good comment as well when i come accross a good firm, i was lost with no hope for my husband was cheating and had always got away with it because i did not know how or always too scared to pin anything on him. with the help a friend who recommended me to www(dot)spythetruth(dot)xyz who help *** his phone,all his social applications, email, chat, sms and expose her for a cheater he is.

I just want to say a big thank you to contact(at)spymetruth(dot)xyz. they understands how i felt and guided me every step.

Gmail