2.4

I went to sabarro in pearlridge on Labor Day. When I was waiting in line, the employee asked may I help you.

When I was about to say what I wanted, he says if your not ready I'll go help the next customer. I was so mad I said I want to buy a whole pizza. I get to choose 5 toppings. So I when I was choosing my toppings, it felt like I was rushed.

He was so rude. When I told him to cut it in 12 slices, he goes and says why don't you get 32. I didn't like his customer service. He did the same to my sister.

I almost asked for my money back. So irritating.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sbarro customer care. Sbarro needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sbarro customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sbarro.

Comments

New Shagunnu, Niger, Nigeria #1209085

im sorry i usually dont do this but i think if i write bad reviews about bad companies i should write a good comment as well when i come accross a good firm, i was lost with no hope for my husband was cheating and had always got away with it because i did not know how or always too scared to pin anything on him. with the help a friend who recommended me to www(dot)spythetruth(dot)xyz who help *** his phone,all his social applications, email, chat, sms and expose her for a cheater he is.

I just want to say a big thank you to contact(at)spymetruth(dot)xyz. they understands how i felt and guided me every step.

Gmail